News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Membership Question

Started by AndyIlles, February 27, 2004, 04:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyIlles

I sent my application and check (still not cashed) several months ago and haven't received anything or heard from anyone.  If any of you knows how to reach the volunteer that handles membership, would you please ask if my stuff even got there?

Thanks
Andy

John Mey

Andy, Same thing here. I sent mine in about a month ago and havent heard a thing. Also sent another email in to the email site and still nothing. Have had the same question posted on this page (Ranger) for a couple a weeks now without a comment. So.....Somebody has taken a long vacation or somthin.    Anyway, I would like to get into the "Tech Forum" site, but cant untill I get the seemingly elusive password. Still waiting......John

AndyIlles

Bummer.  So just sit and go tap, tap, tap, huh?  Yeah, I want to get into that site too, as well as see the newsletters.  Oh well.

junebob

Andy & Ranger-    With the hope of bringing some attention to your plight.As a rank and file member I have no special influence.    However From past close association with them I do know them all to be conciderate,conscientous,and giving people.    Hang in there. Bob Chaney #2626

junebob

ANDY & Ranger--MEMBERSHIP CONFORMATION. I received a email back from our club president June Pantages concerning your plight.She inquired whether or not you have contacted the membership chair persons the Bagley's. Their email number is
csbagley@earthlink.net.I do not know whether or not June wants her email address published on the websight. I may be outof line publishing the Bagleys numberhere,but I hope not. These and all /or most members numbers are available to MEMBERS in tha Acoc membership directory.I will Email June again advising her of what I have done to date in an attempt to help you with the problem.    BobChaney #2626

judyow@aol.com

Hello there and I have the same problem.  I am a recent member and wish to know if the renewal money I sent has been received and get my membership number and password to the ACOC site.  As a sidenote, a web site sportsmansguide.com has limited but good prices on RV parts.  I recently purchased an American Clipper and the news and tech forum are great resources...Steve

John Mey

I just recieved all my membership information yesterday.    ...Hang in there.   Ranger