News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Kitchen faucets

Started by <Terry Adelmann>, July 14, 2003, 06:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

<Terry Adelmann>

where do you get parts for a leaky faucet that wont shut off?

Richard Peterson

Terry, the back issues of the club newsletter contain quite a bit of information on the faucets used in the
Clippers.  If you have original equipment, that would be a good source of information.  The club has repair washers, etc. for the original kitchen faucet.  Other sources are hardware stores, and RV stores, depending on the parts you need.  
Richard Peterson

Charlie

I just took mine a part last week end because it was leaking.  I cleaned it up, bought two new o-rings from OSH, put it back together using a good water resistent grease.  It dosen't leak a drop now, even with a 5 gpm pump or with the hose hooked up.  The o-rings are a 1 9/16 diameter.  Good Luck.