News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

For Sale

Started by Goalkeeper, March 16, 2003, 06:31:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goalkeeper

1978 Clipper,rear kitchen,21'. The following is all new: all vents, brakes, shocks,lower ball joints, hoses and belts, plugs, fluids, K&N air filter extreme system, exhaust sytem, fly wheel, torque converter, starter, (2) batteries, new tires, stainless steel mirrors, stainless steel inserts, side hook-ups, locks. All original interior, 2nd owner. 34,620 original miles!!!!!
Dodge 440 , passes Calif smog. interior excellant condition, exterior very good, cab paint faded...no rust. Always covered. Fiberglass shiny shows well. 831-722-3216.Calif.

phyllaurie

This one sounds very nice. I just bought a '78 with 34,400 miles. What scares me is : should I expect to need to replace all the things this one listed as new?? at just 34,000 miles?

Goalkeeper

depends on what the previous owner did or didnt do. where did u get yours, im in watsonville, if u dont mind how much did u pay/

Guinnessecco

Dear John:  Am very interested in the American Clipper you have for sale.  What is the price?  Please send email with answer to westwindwood@sti.net - we live in central Calif., so coming to Watsonville to see this one is very possible.  

<John>

Just sold it Sat to the second looker.