News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

F/S American Clipper

Started by <2nova2>, October 11, 2002, 02:30:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

<2nova2>

Dad is not driving anymore and the kids don't want it 1979 21' side kitchen, roof air, generator,  dodge cab not sure on engine size at this time has next to new tires looks good in and out needs tlc. I will get more info. $3000.00 obo I know these are great motorhomes i did lots of RVing with dad. Jim 707-584-9528 Day 707-795-8898 nite.    

<2nova2>

anyone, would sell cheaper, check it out.

Conrad

Where is it located?  Any pictures?  I have a co-worker who is looking.  He knows I have one that I love.  My day number: 253-502-8815