News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

membership

Started by clifton, September 02, 2002, 03:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clifton

wondering how long it takes to activate access to the forum once the application for membership is sent in? will i be notified?
mailto:clifton@cruzio.com">clifton@cruzio.com

MCLewis

Your membership packet was sent out last Friday (8/30) you should have it any day now.

CanadianClipper

Hi if I send 31 dollars canadian....which equals 20 dollars US am I in.....I suspect postage will be a little more given cross border stuff....if so how much....I would like to be self-supporting through my own contributions as I am aware that you people do this voluntarily.

Shayne

Canadian Clipper,
It does cost a bit more to send the newsletters to Canada, but without checking with the post office, I'm not sure how much.  Maybe 50 cents an issue.  Probably more trouble to figure it out than it's worth.  

Also, in talking with some of my Canadian friends.  It seems they have less trouble exchanging Canadian currency for American than we do. Perhaps you could just send $20 US?  Just a thought to make it easier on our volunteers  
Shayne Barr
ACOC #3146