News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

American Clipper wanted

Started by <Cullar>, June 20, 2002, 07:25:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

<Cullar>

Looking for a 440 engine and rear kitchen. Party model would be best. If on a Chevy chasis at least a 396 engine. I live in Santa Cruz, CA and I'm willing to travel 400 miles or farther for the right one.
email
thecullers@juno.com

Bob Royster

Hello, I am currently working on the smog certificate on my 1978 American Clipper.  As soon as I can get that cleared it is available for sale.  73k miles, rear bath, side kitchen, two captains chairs, awning, recent front end work, two new tires, edelbrock carburetor, clean, I am the third owner.  $5500..Call or e-mail
(925) 672-4417   broys32433@aol.com
I live in Clayton, CA..near Walnut Creek and Concord.  Bob Royster

Bob Royster

Hello, I am currently working on the smog certificate on my 1978 American Clipper.  As soon as I can get that cleared it is available for sale.  73k miles, rear bath, side kitchen, two captains chairs, awning, recent front end work, two new tires, edelbrock carburetor, clean, I am the third owner.  $5500..Call or e-mail
(925) 672-4417   broys32433@aol.com
I live in Clayton, CA..near Walnut Creek and Concord.  Bob Royster  engine is Dodge 440

2kids2horses1rvandmom

I HAVE A 21 FT. CLIPPER 4-SALE IT IS IN GREAT SHAPE SIDE KITCHEN WHICH I HEAR IS MORE POULAR THAN THE REAR DUE TO THE FACT YOU CAN GET BY ANOTHER PERSON TO USE THE RESTROOM WITHOUT EXITING THE CLIPPER. AN OLD TIMER AND ONE OTHER PERSON TOLD ME THAT-I'VE NOT SEEN THE INSIDE OF A REAR KITCHEN BUT MINE YOU CAN DEFINATLY GET AROUND THE OTHER PERSON. IT HAS SOME MINOR WORK TO BE DONE FROM FLAT TIRES. IT HAS EIDLEBROK CARB.  4  NEW REAR TIRES,440 ENGINE 38,000.MILES.