News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

No Reply

Started by AnnandEd, August 30, 2008, 03:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnnandEd

Hi There:
I can't believe that over 120 people have viewed our message and not one "Welcome"  I guess everyone must be on vacation. We still have not taken our 1980 on a trip, still have some work to do but have had lots of good tips from past entries, for which we are very grateful. We plan to join the club at the beginning of the year, since our membership would be up in a few months. Hope everyone had a great summer!
By the way, we live in Santa Barbara. Ca.
Ann and Ed

jt

Welcome from Texas
Some time there is not much activity here but you are right there is lots of good information
I hope you have lots of fun and good luck with your RV. jt

AnnandEd

Hi jt:
So nice to hear from you. I recognize your name from past entries. Hope you are doing OK in Texas and not in danger from the Hurricane. Thanks again.
Ann and Ed

John Eversoll

I know that this is rather  a late Welcome but" WELCOME"

We were members about ten years ago and nobody welcomed us to the club so we just slid away and nobody even cared ... I do,     "" Welcome Clipper rider"" John