News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

1979 Dodge American Clipper for sale

Started by Clipperlover10-04, April 17, 2022, 03:37:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clipperlover10-04

Selling my 1979 Dodge American Clipper motorhome. Rear bath, side kitchen. It's a fixer upper. Needs engine work but runs and drives. Will need brake work as well. It has a few leak spots, one in rear closet other at cabover bunk. 50,800 miles. Selling for $2500.
1979 Dodge 440, 821 SK-FCIT, 50,000 original miles
ACOC 3765

blackheart

Would like to know the details.  I am in Portland Oregon. 
How bad were/are the leaks?  Do you have pictures?  Where are you located at?  I am new with the Clipper line - how long is this one?
I saw one in my neighborhood and I really dug the look.  This is an all fiberglass body, right?
Thanks!