News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Tail Lights & Clearance Lights.

Started by Clipper Joe, May 18, 2015, 04:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clipper Joe

Hello All Clipper Owners,

Just A Small Tech Note:

As These Clippers Are Getting Up Into There Golden Age.
I Have Found That The Plastic In Tail & Clearance Lights, Are Now Breaking Down.
The Club Supply Office Mel, Now Has New Ivory Grote 3 Light Tail Lights Up For Sale @ A Very Good Price.
These Will Fit Very Well On Monarch 1973-1977 :) On Clippers 1978-1980 & If You Have The Black Bargman Style With Red & Amber Lens, There Is A Small Modification You May Have To Install A Small Red Reflector Lens On Each Side To Cover Any Gaps Left By Older Style Bargman Units. ;)
Please Send Parts Order Form If You Are Having Problems With Your Rigs Brake & Tail Lights.

There Is Also LED Blubs Avaible Now, By RV Dealers.

I Will Make Up Another Thread On LED Clearance Lights.

Please Submit Any Info You Have On This Topic .
Joe

1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

patchmanz

hay I saw this and thought it might be worth a long shot...I have a 77 clipper...looking for some new tail lights! also new drapery if anyone has suggestions. thanks, Andy

Toedtoes

You may be able to find tail lights on ebay.  They were Bargman.  They're hard to find these days.

For curtains, it's all personal preference.  Many folks removed the original pull up blinds with homemade curtains.  I liked the pull up style, so I just removed the original herculon fabric and stapled on new fabric.  Both options just require basic hemming.
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754