News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Need Member Help and Clipper's for Sale Comparables for Insurance

Started by pdxpfeifer, July 21, 2019, 02:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdxpfeifer

Hello everyone
I could use some help pretty please :) last fall our Clipper Nina had an engine RV fire and I have been battling insurance over the "total loss" price. Ours in just like Clipper Joe's 1977 rear kitchen. The insurance valued it at $2800 and gave me zero for the new engine and all of the other mechanical and house side repair work that I had done.

They compared to other 1977 class C motorhomes that were all original and had no engine restoration work or inside work done - everything in each of them was original and were only worth about $2200-3100.

I thought I would reach out to the group and see if anyone has advertisements, photos, and pricing of a Clipper they might be selling, have sold, or seen around on Craigslist and such.

The areas can include pretty much the west coast, and states near Oregon such as Montana, Idaho, Washington, California etc...

Thanks in advance for any help!

Robyn
1977 440 rear kitchen #3799