News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

HELLO!

Started by ramblin rover, July 26, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramblin rover

Hello everyone.  I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum... I just purchased a 1978 clipper 21' . I found her (Gertrude) in Sequim, WA.  with 96,000 miles...  6 new tires, oil change and new alternator/battery later i drover her all the way across the country to West Virginia where i am currently sprucing her up and trying to give her all the TLC i can afford. I hope to post pics and officially join the club asap. I look forward to learning from the wealth of knowledge contained within these threads! CHEERS!

Toedtoes

Congratulations! And welcome! There is a ton of info on these boards. Once you join the club, I'll upgrade your access to the tech boards. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, just ask.

There aren't a lot of folks on here regularly, so it may take a day or two for a response, but you will get a response.
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

jolene

HI fellow Lover...glad to welcome you aboard..Me and my sister both own clippers here in Okla.  Have
traveled local parks but so far afraid to go cross country..Both our clippers are in good condition and
have same mileage as yours... We sure love camping in these and love the layout and design...Many
memories made already...Congrats on your purchase and hope for many years of camping time..
happy trails and safe travels to you...  Jolene with Dolly and  Becky with Lily pad