News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Clipper I need to sell

Started by KARMA1085, March 30, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KARMA1085

Hello-
My grandfather recently passed away.  I am handling is estate and have a Clipper that I need to sell.  I am not certain of the running condition but I know the interior is in good shape (no leaks).  I know my grandad was a member of a Clipper club so I thought I would try to find out more information from you all.  It is a 1978.  I know it was running when he parked it but it has sat for a while.  What do you think the value of this clipper might be? 

I can add pictures later....need to go take some.

Located just outside of Portland, OR.

Thanks,

jolene

Hi  I look for Clippers everyday..Looking for a Chev.instead of the usual Dodge...I would say if
it didn't have any issues up to $5000 if in good mechanical shape and decent inside with all appl.
and a/c working...If it need some but in good shape then around $2500 to $3,000...I would love
to see interior/exterior pictures if you can send 580-799-2112  or on this site...Good luck to you
and hope to see your clipper.