News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Well, Here I go.

Started by LARRY RAY, April 03, 2017, 12:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARRY RAY

I have for sale, a 1978 Clipper with 440. Tires have some age, but everything else in top notch condition. With that said, it could use a good cleaning inside and out. Been sitting out of the weather for sometime. What I have done, ----New alternator, new brakes front and rear, master cylinder, added a few extras that would benefit anyone. Rebuilt transmission, new bearings front and rear, New Ac. Dang, looking back I spent a bundle. Anyway, the one is located in Texas, needs a battery to start but that's all. 50 gal fuel tank, and trailer hitch. Also hand made divider to keep heat or cold from coach and living quarters separate. It's on her somewhere. Really and truly hate to part with her, but I just can't at my age enjoy it any more alone. First one to come along and hand me 2500.00 bucks cash can drive away with signed Texas title.
Contact me at 806-893-4680 between 9 and 3 ct. Tex time and we set up a time to meet. Now if you fly in, I'll pick you up at LBB and you drive away if you buy, otherwise you are on your own. You won't regret it though. She's one of a kind. As far as I can tell by research all original. If you ask for pics I will try, but like I said, stored out of the weather and fairly dirty on outside. Will do what I can though.  Have a good day my Clipper friends. Also, you e-mail me --lray482@windstream.net. I feel blessed to even be able to get on this site. Forgot to pay my dues. ------Thanks Todetoes for not booting me.
ACOC# 3514
1978--821F-- ser#48851 440 Dodge  Built on a Dream--Still a Dream.  Let's all keep it that way.

Toedtoes

I'm so sorry to see you have to part with your clipper.  But hopefully we can find her a great home.  Clippers outside of California are few and far behind, so this is a good opportunity.  And you have really cared for this clipper so it won't take much to get her back in action.

P.S.  No worries on booting you.  You don't have to be a club member to access the forum.  Just the technical board is locked to members only.
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

LARRY RAY

New Member coming soon.  Clipper sold, 30 minutes after putting on Local sites. Sure was hoping she could get back to her birthplace, but such if life.
Sure will miss you Guys. Take care and I will never forget the Good years we had together.
ACOC# 3514
1978--821F-- ser#48851 440 Dodge  Built on a Dream--Still a Dream.  Let's all keep it that way.

Clipper Joe

Hi Larry Ray,
Great To Hear You. Sold Clipper. :) I Know There Is A Love Hate With These RVs, Money Pit Sometimes.

We Will Miss You Also, Just Remember You Can Update Use On How You Are Doing From Time To Time,
Go On As Non Member.

Take Care & Good Luck From All American Clipper Members.

Clipper Joe
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher