News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Thanksgiving Trip

Started by Toedtoes, December 17, 2014, 09:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toedtoes

Spent Thanksgiving at Glory Hole Campground on New Melones Lake near Angels Camp.  Had a great time with not a lot of folks around.  The view was great!
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

Toedtoes

Some night shots of the view.

Toedtoes

And a couple more.

Toedtoes

well, that was one more.  Here's a couple more.

Toedtoes

And on my last day, these weird folks showed up...  Bat-dog has her doubts about them! :)  But that 2nd clipper in the background looks great!

Clipper Joe

Hi All,
Looks Like A Great Spot.Loved The Photos, Liked The Night Shots A lot.
Ya You Never Know Who Will Stop By While You Are Camping.
But Always Nice When It's A Fellow Clipper Owners & There Rig.
Nice Shot Of Steve & Lauren & The Babies.

Have To Make Next Outing.
Joe
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

Sfine

Thanks for sharing....that was spectacular weather for clouds and photos...and camping too!
  Let's do it again soon..off season is the best.:)  maybe after the holidays, anyone game?
I think Bat dog really loves us wierd ones!!
Happy holidays
1979 440 Dodge 21' Bunk      #3766
     Murphys, California

Toedtoes

I'm game for an outing.  Of course, that's if I can get him started and out of the driveway...

He suddenly won't start again.  My boss is going to come over and take a look to see if we can figure out the problem.  I think it may be the "no spark" problem reasserting itself...

:'(  :'(

Sfine

Welcome to my world...!   Starting.  It's been a crapshoot lately, carb adjustments so I am told. If that doesn't work, it's a new carb and electronic ignition. I did exactly that on my 78 boat and solved all my starting issues. The middle of the lake there are no Clippers to save me!
Well we'll all be stranded together Anyway!
Keep us posted on your "Spark".
1979 440 Dodge 21' Bunk      #3766
     Murphys, California

Toedtoes

I just had the carb rebuilt, so I'm hoping it doesn't end up with me having to put in a new one...  I also had the choke parts replaced.

My boss thinks possibly the starter fly wheel.  I'm going to try a few things this weekend and then he'll see what he can come up with next week.  At least it did it at home and not out camping.