News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

After Last Camping Outing

Started by Clipper Joe, October 12, 2014, 10:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clipper Joe

Hi All Clipper Campers,

Since, Last Post Thread, I Have Been Repairing A Few Items, Getting Ready For Oct. Rally.
Relocated Fuel Line, To Front Of Motor, Added New High Output Fuel Pump, Install New Front Calibers And Brake Pads, Re-Freshed All Brake Fluid In Brake Lines, Installed New Master Cylinder.

I Also, Have Added, A Radiator Hayden Radiator Mist System, That Will Help With, Any Rise In Radiator Temperature, Have Added, Hood Scoop On Hood, Have Used In Cab Area A Layer Of Dyanmat & DEI Insulation Under Carpet & Have Re-Sealed Inside Of Doghouse. I Have Been Working On Reducing As Much Heat As Possible., The Last Few Outings It Has Been Really Working Well.

If You Need Any Info On These Projects,  Feel Free To Post A Reply, Have Been Working With Fellow Clipper Owner, Steve Fine To Make These Old Clippers, Using 2014 Products More Conforable And Reduce As Much Heat As Possible. :-[

Thanks For Your Interests,

Joe
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

Toedtoes

I have an easy fix for you...

Put a 360 in that puppy!!  No heat issue at all.  ;D ::)
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

Clipper Joe

Hi Toedtoes,
That's One Way, Put A Half Engine ( 360 CI ) ???

Then When I Climb Mountains, I'll Have To Get Behind ' Wilson ' And Push Him Up The Hills. :-\

All The Work I Just Completed, Should Do The Trick.
The Test To The High Country Will Tell All.

Don't Want To Have A Clipper Who Will Only Travel At Night, Will Have To Change Wilson's Name To:
Knight Rider. 8)

See You At Rally,
Joe
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

Toedtoes

I haven't had to push mine up a hill yet, knock on wood.  I'm actually quite happy with his power and abilities. Seems to handle what I've thrown at him without complaint.
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754