News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Pantry Containers

Started by Clipper Joe, August 25, 2014, 07:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clipper Joe

Hi All,

Was @ Walmart, The Other Day and Came Across Some Neat, Small Covered Containers,
Fit Real Good In Upper Pantry, Above Fridge & Micro-Wave Oven On Shelf. Also, Picked Up A Larger Size For Cereal Too.

Was Able To Put & Secure, Sugar, Nuts, Coffee, Creamer Etc.

Will Try & Snap A Photo.

These Are Handy, To Keep Dry & To Keep Critters Out Of Your Food.

Joe
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

Toedtoes

Nice.  My "upper pantry" is my toolbox.  I use my tall pantry for food products.  I use plastic shoe boxes to hold stuff at the very back, then put things in front of the box.  When I go look for food, I just have to move a couple things, then pull out the shoe box and easily reach the stuff at the furthest back.  It seems to work very well.

I use regular tupperware type containers for dry goods (cream of wheat, pancake mix, sugar, etc.).

'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754