News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

FAMILY SEEKING AMERICAN CLIPPER 360 IN CALIFORNIA

Started by saben, August 10, 2014, 12:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saben

Seeking a good running American Clipper in Northern CA.  Serious buyers, looking to purchase immediately.  Love the American Clipper and would love even more to own one for our family and take out on adventures.  Please respond if you know someone selling.  Thank you!  ;D

Toedtoes

Just edited to remove the all caps so folks can read it. :)
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

Clipper Joe

Hello Saben,
There Is A Real Nice 1977, It Is In Washington State, Have Been Talking to Owner Scott Wilson,
I Have Saw The Photos & It Is A Real Nice Cipper,
Priced To Sell $3,000.00.

You Can Fly Up There& Drive It Back.
He Has It On Craigslist & Gas A Post On Web Site.

This Unit Looks Good & Miles Are Normal For A 1977.

Good Luck,
Joe
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

Clipper Joe

Hello Saben,

A Little Update On The Clipper In Washington, Scott E_mailed Me & It Was Sold For Asking Price $3,000.00. Sure Was A Real Nice Floor Plan. ;D

I Was Told That There Are A lot Of Clipper For Sale, Due To The Are Of Owners Who Have Bought Them New Almost 40 Years & Going Strong.

Looks Like We Will Be The Next Model T Or Model A Or Mustang. Clippers Will Be A Collectors Item Soon, As Long As We Keep Maintenance On Them, They Will Last 100 Years....

Joe
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher