News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

New Clipper Owner

Started by caninecaravan, January 12, 2012, 06:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caninecaravan

First, Thanks to CanineCaravan for letting me borrow his account!  Looks like new users are temporarily disabled on the website, So I will need to wait to get an account of my own.

Just got a new to me Clipper, a 78 rear bath and side sofa, with a 440. We had a Toyota RV that we have outgrown with me and my wife and 2 kids. So I am now in a much different world with this monster! The inside is in great shape, this is why I bought it after seeing a lot of motorhomes in our price range ( cheap ) that were in bad shape. The bad, or not as good news is I have a lot of work to do on the mechanicals. The Carb is out for a rebuild, the brakes have air in them, the tires are shot, the gas smells bad, my fresh water pump doesn't work... the list is actually longer but I am  very happy, I didn't pay much for it and it is in such good shape I think I should be able to revive it in time for some spring camping. 

Will post my progress later.

New Clipper in SouthBay.

canine caravan ACOC #3552

pilotdiana

Welcome.  Now lets see a picture of your prize.

caninecaravan

Ok heres some pics!  ;D
canine caravan ACOC #3552

John Eversoll

Welcome aboard!!!!    :)
John