News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

photos 78 440 engine

Started by FrankC, May 31, 2011, 11:19:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankC

I have a 78 clipper with a 440 in it Just put in a new motor Problem is that the guys who took it apart did it before I could take any pics, Now I'm running into all kinds of questions on hooking up different things. Please Please if anyone could send me photos of the engine any photo any view I know its really hard to get some photos but any thing will help Please send them to  mistymail05@yahoo.com or post them here for anyone else Ill forward on to anyone who might need a certain view.

thankyou to all love my clipper now Ill have a new motor will go on for many more great years (if I can get it all back together right lol)

Frank

prophetdaniel2

WHat areas of the engine do you need me to concentrate on? I can take good pics and post em, but if I know about what area, I might save myself some grease on the face or knots on the head.... ;D

USNRetired

Knots on the head?  I get plenty of those just by giving my wife a hard time or telling bad jokes to her!!!    ::)
Jim & Marina in Beautiful Oceanside, California
ACOC #3714
1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model (821FC)

John Eversoll

I eliminated the Air conditioner,  removed it ...Did not cool the cab off and did suck the fuel

Plus did end up taking off 50 to 60 pounds of unwanted weight and making more room for air to cool off that beast...
Had top fabricate a water return line tho.. But it seems to work..