News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Clipper in anderson sc

Started by csheero, June 18, 2010, 08:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love mine has the 360 and runs great any upgrade ideas

ideas
0 (0%)
ideas
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

csheero

Mine came from california 5 years ago now thats a motor home its a 76

John Eversoll

Well, if it runs Great then why make changes...

Maybe new upholstery and carpet, curtins... Me, I am trying to get the paneling replaced as I am in the middle of having the 440 and trans rebuilt....
Got rid of that nasty air conditioner..  N ever did the job anyway and I spent 8oo in getting it rebuilt.  What a waste of money..

Now I don't know what your kitchen cabinet or counter is like, but mine is pulling away from the wall... That needs attention... Hey Jerry, how did you rebuild yours?????
I know you are reading this!!!!!:)
Have a great time with your Clipper////John

csheero

The interior is perfect but just old and outdated mabe ill put new carpet.

John Eversoll

Well, carpet does help!!!

I just can stand the small cabinets and drawers around the sink.

I wish Horst was here he could help this old fart in building new cabinets...

Or was that Jerry?????  I am going to buy a new fridge for the rig,  $1500

is not that bad for a three way and it is bigger and taller.