News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

SPRING BREAK!

Started by jimmygonzalez66, April 08, 2010, 12:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WHERES ALL MY CLIPPER BUDDIES AT?

LOVE MY CLIPPER!
4 (57.1%)
76 DODGE 440 REAR KITCHEN
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

jimmygonzalez66

HEY YALL I LIVE IN NORWALK AND HAVE ONLY SPOTTED 2 CLIPPERS 1 NEAR LAKE ELIZABETH AND ANOTHER NEAR THE L.A. AREA AND WOULD LOVE TO GET TOGETHER WITH ALL OF YOU CLIPPER OWNERS BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE THE GET TOGETHERS ARE OR WHEN:( IVE OWNED MINE FOR LIKE 2 YEARS NOW AND LOVE IT VERY MUCH IM HEADED BACK HOME FROM CAMPING OUT WITH MY SON STARTING AT CARPINTERIA STATE BEACH THEN PISMO BEACH WERE WE HAD SOME SAND TROUBLES ON THE SHORE THEN OVER TO MORRO BAY AND ENDED UP IN SAN SIMEON AT HEARST CASTLE AND NOW ON THE WAY BACK HOME STOPPED FOR 2 DAYS AT MY MOTHERS IN LEMOORE NEAR FRESNO AND NOW HEADED BACK TO BEAUTIFUL NORWALK BUT WISH WE COULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND TRAVEL IN A BIG HEARD OF CLIPPERS THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

John Eversoll

Hey Jim, John Here....

My location is in "Anaheim"

right now I am putting my Clipper back together...

I have a friend of mine coming over tomorrow to rebuild the

Thermoquad tha is resting nicely on the 440.

Then as soon as that task is completed we are going to get the trans rebuilt.

Give me a hollar when you want when you get back..

Glad you guys had a great time,  We love going to Solvang!!!

Everytime we go we stay at  "Flying Flags Rv park:

Take care, John :)