News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

1977 clipper owner manual

Started by dreedy650, October 05, 2009, 07:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bouldercreek

What would be wonderful is if someone could scan these manuals and just put them on-line for everyone. If someone could get me a '78 manual I'd do that one.
cheers-

Medreamer

Hi All you wonderful A/C owners...I got my RV last summer, and have only taken her out once...developed problem on the road...lights going dim and draining battery...very scary on US 80 w/ headlights going nearly off!!!  Believe the problem was old battery cables, and have replaced them all.  Now have a problem w/ the fuse box we think, as all interior lights, etc work on household current, but flash on then off immediately when going off new marine battery.  Circuits all check out. My brother is going pull off the cover and check the breakers, etc. Any manuals on coach, and any on rig in general would be GREATLY appreciated.  Any advice, also.  Happy Summer!!!

John Eversoll

hello, try checking the batt..

check the connections to and from the Batt. 

If they are clean and tight, then check the fuse

after that check the breakers...

I myself am tracking down wires that seem to go now where

but am finding that they do some how go some place....

Enjoy the rig... and the summer////   John

yfc51

Well, here goes!  I notice all posts are from men.  My name is Lavonne Glenn and my husband and I recently bought a 1978 American Clipper, 21 ft.  It is needing some engine work (we're taking care of that) but my  husband , Jim, would really love to have an owner's manual.  I've been reading some posts from different ones who have one but wondering where they got it.  This forum is totally new to me -- I'm somewhat computer savvy but Jim won't get near one.  I cwill copy all info for him.  He is mechanical and has worked on cars since he first owned one.   Any help is appreciated.  If we could get a manual somewhere or copies or anything to help.  He isn't doing tha major overhaul but would like to get some help anyway -- frig, stove, heater, etc. It's all in good condition however.   Thanks for some guidance....

John Eversoll

How do you dooo,  my name is John and welcome to our humble abode...

You will find that many of our locals are very intuned to the clipper.

I myself just did a complete over haul and am trying to finish up..

Good luck with your Rig...    John

kim

hello!  I may be posting in wrong area, not sure how to navigate this site!  I saw a post saying someone had a manual for a 77 american clipper?  I recently bought one myself and have been looking for an owenrs manual...any news on where I can locate one?

caninecaravan

There really is no one specific manual for the clippers. There is an owners guide for the Dodge or Chevy body. All of the other things in the clipper, i.e. refrigerator,heater,sink, faucets, pumps etc. came with their own manuals. I have some for my 78 and would be willing to copy and share if you tell me what you are looking for. CanineCaravan ACOC#3552
canine caravan ACOC #3552