News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

My Magic Drawer

Started by JerryT, August 19, 2009, 10:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JerryT

HI All
I am always looking for a little space in the kitchen so I came up with my disappearing magic drawer that slides into the kitchen sink thus breaking the first law of physics ::) We use it for the dish soap, hand soap, pan scrubby, the glass scrubby, dish rag, towel, ect. It helps keep the kitchen neat and tidy. Tell me what you think ;)
JerryT

Horst

Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

John Eversoll

That is something I am going to have to install in my upgrade!!!!!!!!!!
John E.

JerryT

Thanks Guys!!
The wife likes it too. I started out thinking about a tip out like at home but this was way better. I will probably
add this feature to the home kitchen the next time I work on the sink area.
JerryT

John Eversoll

Hi Jerry, I must say that the origional drawers are cheeply put together , I just got tired of glueing them back together.. So when I gets to feeling better I am making new drawers that will stay together.
The last time we were out the front of the silverware drawer cam off in my wifes hand..... Lovely!!
I like your idea!! Keep up the good work!!!

John E.