News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Dogwood Campground - Lake Arrowhead/Big Bear Area, CA

Started by toddburke, May 14, 2007, 10:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toddburke

We stayed the weekend in a wonderful campground in So Cal this past weekend.

Here's the Dogwood Site: http://www.reserveamerica.com/ca/Dogwood/Campground/r/campgroundDetails.do?agency=NRRS&parkId=258

After a thorough walking of the grounds, IMHO the coolest sites would be 6, 29, or 59. 59 is at the far corner of the place and really has the best view of all. None of these three have 15Amp hookups though.

We were really amazed that such wonderful mountain camping exists an hour from Hollywood. Incredible! Truely, a lovely campsite with the friendliest staff we have met. Extremely clean restrooms and showers. Highly Recommended.

We stayed in 93, which had a Power Plug and was quite nice.

John Eversoll

I must say that Dog wood is a great place and rustic.
I always make friends when we go places but this
was a great time. We have a lot of driving to do when the rig gets back on the road and I have the itch NOW!!!! "But will have to wait"
JOHN

USNRetired

We are going to have to check this out.  Any suggestions or things we should know in addition?  Our email is marjimjo@cox.net
Jim & Marina in Beautiful Oceanside, California
ACOC #3714
1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model (821FC)