News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Cleaniest Clipper contest

Started by bigray, July 28, 2005, 08:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brianthelion02

I just bought a 73 grille to replace my broken plastic grille also!!!!!They do look good!!!!!

Quote from: "Horst"Well....to be honest......guess I have to DQ my Clipper as well - seeing as I have a 73 grille on it...............I just like how they look better than the stock plastic ones

MarsellaFamily

We've had ours for only 3 days but bought it bc the previous owner kept it in immaculate condition.  Enjoying learning all there is to know about the AC:

Horst

Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

bigray

Well folks the Clipper that started this thread up for sale. I haven't camped with it since December so I have opted to sell it. I simply start and drive it to keep everything operating. I haven't posted it in the classified section yet but will soon. I have more recent photo of it inside and out. Plus I have a list of most of the modifications I've done. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.