News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Posting Pictures

Started by vidude, April 12, 2005, 07:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vidude

Hello All,  I'd like to start posting some pictures of my Clipper.  I created an account with "www.photobucket.com" as suggested by "Dig".  But I'm having some trouble creating the link to the ACOC URL.  I believe I've read somewhere in a previous posting about some kind of code or something.  Anyway, I know I can send the pictures to the email address on the ACOC website.  I just wanted to try something new.  Any help is appreciated.  I've enjoyed the services of this site ever since I acquired my '78 Clipper last July.  You've all been a great resource and I thought I'd provide a little of my own.

vidude - #3486

terry and karen conkle

My wife and I sent some pics of our 79 chev to the webmaster way back , even ask about them a couple of times as to where they were ,  and if they had recieved them, no responce.

tc

Shayne

Once you have the pictures hosted on Photobucket, just put the URL to that picture in between the IMG tags.

If you paste the URL to the picture into the reply window, then highlight it and click the IMG button in the Reply Tools it will put the tags in for you.

Quote this post and you will see the code to put the picture below.
Shayne Barr
ACOC #3146