News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

East Coast/Mid West ACOC Rally

Started by bigray, February 10, 2005, 10:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigray

Greetings,

I live in Houston Texas and would love to attend ACOC Rally; however,  California is quite a hike for my Clipper (not saying she can't do it or anything).

Just wanted to see how many would be interested in having a Rally on the East Coast/Mid West. Either reply to the post or send me a PM to let me know. Once we see the interest we can begin planning!

bigray

Well Fine...................I guess noone is interested!  :roll: I'll just keep to myself.

Can't belive, not one freaking response...........that's fine if noone responded.......I really don't care......see if I help anyone else not on the West Coast........I can't believe not on single solitary response......that's pittyful........everybody must be taking a early spring break......maybe the site is only open to me and DIG at the momemt. :D

handyman

Lets see what was that you told me ow ya QUIT WHINNING AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE I'm only serious sorry about that but it was to good to pass up

bigray

Go ahead Jim, kick a man when he's down :D  

I'm not cooperating with West Coasterners either! Get out my yard! And give me my ball back!

Life is good. I hope everyone is enjoying it!!! Can you tell I'm a bit giddy tonight!

bigray

Okay........I'm going to ask again.

Is anyone in interested in having a Rally in order to meet other Clipper owners. I'll coordinate it, I just need to know if anyone is interested.

Den

I'm interested. In Utah. What did you have i mind ?

bigray

Anything short of California. I'm going to try to make that trek next year for sure.

I'm good with about 10 hour travel. I guess what I was trying to do was to first see how many of use there were and where. Then we could find a neutral/central place to hold a rally.

I think what I'd do is grab a digital map and draw a 500 mile radius circle and see what's game.

Robert P. Anderson

I think you might have better luck if you put the question in Greetings

bigray

junebob

:D Hello Big Ray!!
 How about promoting a mid spring  Clipper outing in Branson Missouri ?? 8)  Thats probably maximum range any west coaster would consider, and its not much more than a Hoot and a Holler for a real rootin tootin Texas boy.Besides that it seems to be a place every one in our group ,(The Cascade Clippers) has expressed some interest in at one time or the other.My wife and I are about at the point of being tired of spending money to keep the Clipper up and not using it much anymore. It seems like it has cost as much to leave it sit in it's building as it does to drive it.  : (of course now the cost of gas now could shoot down that theory in a hurry) Your a promoter, kick it around ,talk it up. Maybe if the idea is run up the flag pole often anough ,we might get some saluters. Bob :roll:

terry and karen conkle

I think that we have told you before that we would be willing to attend, Branson is a good sugestion.

terry 79 400 chevy rearbath #3511

bigray

I'm for a mid-spring Branson Rally!

terry and karen conkle

Aye!  

Terry 79 chevy 400 rear bath #3511