News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

New Clipper

Started by <Lisa>, June 10, 2002, 10:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

<Lisa>

Just bought our first American Clipper.  Thanks a lot for all the information from the website.  It really helped me make my decision on which clipper to buy.   Looking forward to becoming a member!

kristhomas1

Do you know if anyone would buy our '76 Clipper for $3,500 obo? It runs good. Interior is in fair condition. We live in the San Jose, CA area. Our phone no. is (408)730-4837.

Thanks,
Kris & Jim Thomas

<Cullar>

I'm interested. What size engine and is it a rear kitchen model? I live in Santa Cruz and I'm looking for 440 engine and the rear kitchen. Party model would be best.

<Cullar>

If anyone else has an American Clipper with the 440 engine and rear kitchen for sale within 200 miles of Santa Cruz, let me know.
email
thecullers@juno.com

<John and Beverlee Bee

We keep reading about Party Model, but don't see it listed as such in the floor models on this website.  Since we are brand new American Clipper owners, we don't know what the Party Model is.  Could someone please enlighten us?
We have sent off our application for ACOC membership and are anxious to avail ourselves of the parts store.
Thanks.