News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

You better take a look at your gas tank

Started by robert spence, May 03, 2002, 09:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robert spence

Good morning . as a new clipper owner my first thing is to look at all things that can possibly break down and need to be repaired berore our first trip. looking at the gas hose that goes to the carbureter it was a  potential fire bomb large chunks of rubber had fallen out and the white of the hose was easily seen  a trip to napa will solve the problem .Spence # 3285

junebob

Robert #94- Gas line.If you are talking about the gas line from the fuel pump to the carburator    A bad condition standard rubber gas line in this location is the leading cause of burnt up Clippers ,{and other coaches].Bob Chaney #2626

Horse Badorties

I'm under the distinct impression, this is a bit of a ghost forum.  Spaghetti western o-we-oh-we-oh music plays in the backgroundm tumble weeds blow by. And all the while the Tech forum is password protected to encourage membership.

Horse Badorties

Membership is where people come together because they have common interests, say better than old motorhomes, and "hot tips" on bingo parlors.  So... how do you sneek into the tech forum?  My rigs in need of some restoration. I ain't got no information.

Shayne

Well, you can find a membership application here.

http://americanclipper.com/forms/index.htm

At $20 a year, membership certainly is worth the the price. Especially being that you're here in California where you can easily attend the club rallies.
Shayne Barr
ACOC #3146

Horse Badorties

Yes 20 bones ain't bad.  I'll probably follow your advice.  It seems I've forgotten what a project a 23 year old vehichle can be.  Love the Clipper design though.  Hey, has anybody here dealt with a seemingly unstable shower/tub?  Any ideas? I suppose I won't bathe wild crusing the freeway...