News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

american clipper signage

Started by ed@icollect.com, March 15, 2002, 12:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ed@icollect.com

looking for a pair of the "american clipper" signs that go on the front and rear...any help??

handyman

Look no further than our home page they carry them in our store just look at order sheet and send it in with the money then get out your heat gun  

Conrad

I got my decals in the mail a while back.  A heat gun?  I haven't put them on yet and thought that they were a decal type thing or a peel and stick.  Heat gun?

<tproach>

Heat gun would be used to take off the old decal

ed@icollect.com

OK...A BIT DUMB HERE I GUESS.. DIRECTED TO THE SITE STORE...CAN'T FIND IT..HELP APPRECIATED

handyman

Look in your last news letter theres a order form and prices lots of goodies for the Clippers  

Shayne

Ed, here is a link to the FORMS page.

http://americanclipper.com/forms/index.htm

You will find the Merchandise Order Form there. But I think first, you'll be needing the Membership Application. We'll hope to see you as a new member sometime in the near future.  
Shayne Barr
ACOC #3146

Mark Smith

The term 'Heat Gun' in my opinion, is used here to mean  'Hair Drier' ,  which is helpful in heating the old decal as you pull it off.  You don't have to remove all of the stickum, just place the new decal right over the old stickum. All done, Good Job!
Mark ACOC#1077