News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

electrical layout

Started by frankiesch, January 21, 2019, 10:59:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frankiesch

Does anyone have the original electrical layout form of the 1978 model clipper (with rear kitchen)?  My electrical lines seemed whacked up, probably from a former owners 'fixes.'
My camper generator (original Onan model - runs great still) but it won't charge the extra battery next to it. Any ideas why?  Cable is attached properly.

As a side note, this past fall 2018 I fixed the driver side tail lights and blinker.  They were always so dim and the blinker blinked half as fast as the other side.  Wasn't planning on fixing it.  Had to replace the original dometic refrigderator since it finally died after 40 years of service. (May she rest in peace).  The inside wall paneling of the fridge compartment needed replacing.  So I took off the old paneling, and, lo and behold, a screw had been screwed through the wire behind the wall that headed back to the tail lights. Took out screw. Fixed wire. Now blinker blinks as quickly as other side and tail lights are all brighter.  Odd thing is that I thought the tail lights and blinkers were two separate wires coming from the instrument panel/dash.