Author Topic: Oregon Mini-Rally!  (Read 1528 times)

Offline Mr. Garrison

• National Club Member
Oregon Mini-Rally!
« on: May 20, 2015, 03:43:15 AM »
 8) Great times last weekend at Champoeg State Park in Oregon!  There was only one RV spot open, and it was 82' long.  We reserved the spot, and paid $7 for an extra vehicle.  The ranger left a note on my Clipper- he didn't like our creativity!  Anyway, great time- and hopefully Oregon Clipper owners will reachout on this post and chime in!  Let's grow the group- and get 4-5 together next time!  Also, follow me on Instagram- @darkstaroregon

Offline Toedtoes

• Administrator
  • Seasoned Pro
    • Toedtoes Productions
Re: Oregon Mini-Rally!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 04:47:43 AM »
True American Clipper ingenuity!!  (I do that a lot with a friend who has a Chinook - only one time has anyone taken issue and it was a more "uppity" national forest.)

This is great to hear that the Oregon Clippers are rallying!  Be sure to post rally dates (just the basic info with a contact to PM for additional information) in the Rally Dates section before the next event.  You can also provide information on your local club in the Local Club section - if you want to get the local club identified as a Local Chapter of the National, let me know and I will get you in contact with the National Club President for instructions, etc. 

We would love to include a story about your get together in the next newsletter and maybe put out the word for more Northwestern Clipper Owners to join you in the future.  If you want to write up a few paragraphs, etc., and forward them to me, I will get them in the next issue.
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

Offline pdxpfeifer

• National Club Member
  • Experienced
  • Learning as I go....
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 03:32:37 PM »
That's awesome parking! Be sure to post the next one. We are in Portland.
1977 440 rear kitchen #3799

Offline YOLOEXPLOR

• Rookie
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 03:19:18 AM »
We are a new clipper owner and look forward to future rallies.
We are located in Raymond WA,
P.S we have sent in registration and looking forward to having my ACOC #