News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

The Oily Rag Oct 10 - 17

Started by Rodney, October 10, 2005, 08:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terry and karen conkle

I was making a joke Rod, I meant it would be the kind that you just snap on over the whole top, presto, new top!

Terry79chevrearb#3511

Rodney

I though you might have been but never know :D I am sure glad I laid up a gallon of resin and several yards of cloth and mat a few months ago to seal up some leaks. I see now after some rain that the water is still puddle up on the top and the litttle birds as using it for a bird bath now :?
at least I know it's not leaking I guess since the water has been there for a week or longer and dry as can be inside. That's a good thing.

Rodney

You Know Terry you got me thinking last night about a presto top?
The guys who spray on our bed liners in the trucks we run thru our shop says that the liner material will work on just about anything... Even fiberglass. If a person had a top that was in need of some serious repairs The Rino-Liner type product may be the way to go. It comes in may different colors and believe me this stuff is tough. I have had to scrape if off of the insides of pick up beds when replacing bed sides and doing other repairs. Thanks for the idea :wink:

terry and karen conkle

Here we go, PATENT=$$$$$$$ !

Don't forget me when the checks start coming in!!!

terry79chev400rearb#3511