News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Pete Felan?

Started by Clipperlover10-04, October 18, 2014, 04:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clipperlover10-04

Hey everyone, was wondering if anyone has heard of the name Pete Felan. It is written in black marker in my power cord/water pump compartment. Does anyone else have this name in their clippers? Was thinking maybe it was one of the builders of the clippers signing his work! Anyway, hope everyone is doing well.

-Andrew
1979 Dodge 440, 821 SK-FCIT, 50,000 original miles
ACOC 3765

Toedtoes

I haven't heard the name around before, but I will ask at the National rally.  Maybe see if the name shows up in anyone else's clipper.
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754