News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

NEED HELP PLEASE! Brakes

Started by zoot, June 10, 2014, 10:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoot

We have a 1978 Dodge Sportsman AC RV. The brake lights don't work. We followed the brake pedal all the way up into the dash and all that we found is a threaded hole - is there supposed to be a brake light switch there? Does anyone have this same year Dodge that they can send a photo of the brake light switch to me please?

Any assistance, advice, help is greatly appreciated.

Rebecca :-[

Toedtoes

Hi Zoot!

I've given Clipper Joe a heads up on your situation.  He is our resident expert online and has the same year as you.  Stay tuned as he'll post a response as soon as he is able.
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754

Clipper Joe

Hello Zoot,

I Looked Under My Dash & Indeed There Is The Switch. My Clipper Is A Late 1977 But 1978 Are The Same,

I Am Try Going To Send A Few Copies, For This Switch Out Of My Service Manual. The Scan Copy Will Not Upload..
If You Send Me Your E-Mail I Will Send It To You, Will Be Away For A Few Weeks :)

I Think If You Take Out Speedo & Gauge Cluster Should Be Able To Access The Switch Area, Switch Is About $10.00 @ Auto Part Store.

I Do Not Think I Can Get A Photo, It Is A Little High & Dark Up Under There, But I'll Try :-[

Make Sure You Join The ACOC So You Will Have More Access To Tech Support On This Site ;D

Joe & Denise
ACOC # 3749
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher