News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Protecting Your Clipper

Started by Clipper Joe, November 20, 2013, 04:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clipper Joe

Hello All,

Just Wanted o Share A Item I Have Bought For Protecting Our Clipper, From Sun & Rain.

Just Bought A RV Cover
It Is A ADCO Tyvek Class C 20'1"-23' Designer Cover, It Is 3 Ply With A 2 Year Warranty.

Part# 32812
It Fits RV From 20.1' X 23'
I Got It On Sale @ Amer. RV Supply
Cost: $298.59 +UPS Shipping
626 513-4775

Hope This Helps,
Joe
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

JerryT

Looks good!!!
Keeping them covered up by us is the only to get any life out of them. I see so many just sitting in back yards quietly rotting away---such a shame---a small investment in $ and time will give such a great payback!
JerryT