News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

New owner

Started by sandeelfly, September 15, 2013, 09:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandeelfly

I will get ownership  ;D of my 1977 Clipper (21' rear kitchen) next week.  I live in Ogden Utah.  Seems like all the chapters are on the west coast.   Hopefully we can make a Yellowstone trip before the weather gets too cold.
Looking forward to getting on the road....!!!  8)
Bill Althoff
NAVY Veteran
Naval Security Group
1969-1979
Retired, now Fly fishing and oil painting.

Clipper Joe

Welcome Bill,

Since these Wonderful Clippers Were Built In Gilroy, Ca
They Have Found There Way Through Out The United States & Even In Canada.

You Want To Join The National American Clipper Owners Club. So You Will be Able to Access ACOC Tech Forum & Also Order Spare Parts If Needed.
This is a Great Information Forum, & Clipper Members Really Help Each Other.

So Feel Free To Post Info On Your New to You American Clipper, You Can Also, Upload A Photos of Problem Areas you May Need Assistance With, It Helps.
For Membership Info;   

You Can Contact Mr. Larry Friedman #3552
2853 Smoketree Cir. Stockton, Ca 95209
His E-mail is:  Caninecaravan@Yahoo.Com

We Are Looking to Hear From You,
Regards,

Joe & Denise
We Also Own A 1977 Dodge 440 Rear Kitchen Clipper.....
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

sandeelfly

I live in Ogden, Ut.  Where is the closest  chapter?  Are there any other owners in Utah or Idaho?

Thanks,

Bill A.
NAVY Veteran
Naval Security Group
1969-1979

caninecaravan

One member in Boise, ID but none in Utah at this time. CanineCaravan
canine caravan ACOC #3552

sandeelfly

So what happened to my membership application?

I also ordered parts without a membership number.    BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE ONE.
NAVY Veteran
Naval Security Group
1969-1979

caninecaravan

All membership numbers have been filed with the national as of this date. You are ACOC # 3767. Remember to put the number on the upper right corner on top in the front of your rig. CanineCaravan
canine caravan ACOC #3552

kman

I'm a new owner in Vancouver BC Canada the previous owner handed me a binder with all kinds of newsletters helpful stuff! just trying to figure out how to post on line

Toedtoes

Kman - congratulations!  There is something wonderful about these clippers.  If you look through some of the welcome posts, you will find the current address to send your membership application - the one on the application form is outdated.  As a member, you'll be able to purchase parts from the club.
'75 American Clipper Dodge 360 821F; ACOC #3754