News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Any Clipper owners in Washington?

Started by Clipperlover10-04, August 23, 2013, 12:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clipperlover10-04

Just wondering if there are any other clipper owners in Washington state. If so, where are you? Im in the Olympia area. Do you plan on attending the national rally? I'd really like to make it!!!
1979 Dodge 440, 821 SK-FCIT, 50,000 original miles
ACOC 3765

bulldog 1995

I live up above Seattle. but I won't be going national get together though...
77 821 FCIT Dodge 440 w/less then 30,000 miles

retrorob

I'm in the Lynnwood area. 78 side kitchen, 58k on it.

Clipperlover10-04

Awesome! Good to know im not the only one around with one of these amazing machines!
ACOC 3765

retrorob

Hey Bulldog, How far above Seattle? Are you the clipper I see in Skagit county once in a while?

bulldog 1995

I take the clipper up to Rockport, which is on the Mtn Loop Highway about 30 miles E of Burlington a few times a year. But I live in Lynnwood as well.
77 821 FCIT Dodge 440 w/less then 30,000 miles

retrorob

Buldog and 10-04, maybe we should get a western Washington chapter going. Call it the Wetsiders ;D

Clipperlover10-04

ACOC 3765

caninecaravan

There are currently 4 members on the roster who live in Washington. Bremerton, Seattle, East Sound and Waterville.CanineCaravan 3552
canine caravan ACOC #3552

rvguy101

i live, out-side of everett,. & own a 77 dodge 360,.
77 dodge clipper, with 20,000 miles. & a 85 Vogue motor coach diesel 35 foot.

Savannahhh

Hello all you Clipper people in Washington State! Your numbers just increased by one because I am now the proud, first time RV owner of a 1978 Clipper with Dodge 440 engine and 60,000 original miles! I bought it last summer for $500 due to the previous owner's breakup with her boyfriend. My clipper is in OK shape but has required a lot of cosmetic work inside due to 2 large dogs that chewed up everything inside, and had to do some engine tweaks, but she's good to go for the coming season now! I live down here in Vancouver but would love to get together with other clippers owners because I know nothing about what I'm doing and could learn a lot from seeing how all you experienced Clipper lovers do things. I am looking forward to some boo docking this year; getting out and off the beaten path is why I bought my clipper. ;-) Also, I'm hoping to make friends with some Bigfoot people someday!  ;) Advice is always welcome, but not necessary, but would love to make some new friends here. Thanks for reading this. My name is Savannah and its nice to meet ya'all!! Happy New Year!

Clipper Dew

In Shoreline, 1978, 440, 4k Onan, rear kitchen, 46k original miles!!!  I'm the 2nd owner and bought it in 1998 but it's been in covered storage since 2008! Just getting it out of mothballs since gas has come down. Put in 10 gallons of fresh fuel, new battery, started right up and purred like a kitten!