News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Where is Everybody????????????????????

Started by John Eversoll, November 15, 2011, 12:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Eversoll

Ok, I don't have a life ......

I am retired and think everybody is out there like me wondering what everybody is doing and

how they are coming along on their rigs.

Just to let you folks know, the snow has melted and I am burning the brush that I cut down a month ago.

getting things planned for the make over on the interior of the rig.

Trying to train the new pup that we got from a rescue group on the way back from Calif.

I wish everybody a happy thanksgiving.  And above all, a safe drive to and from your destinations...

Take care, John E.

Horst

Well I'm in a phase of life that is very time consuming.........I got no time for my poor Clipper >:( >:( >:(

I got no time for trips >:( >:( >:(

I'm Mr. Grumpy Pants......but it will get better at some point.......a few years maybe??

Hope everyone is doing well
Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

John Eversoll

Hey Mr Grumpy Pants",

Glad to see somebody is still out there..

Kinda know what you are dealing with.... No money to fix the beast

Got the time, But now it is snowing.........Crap.......

Don't get me wrong, I love the snow and I love living here in Oregon..

But, why now.... God couldn't wait another week to drop this white stuff on me....:)

Heck I still have burn piles to get to...  And the Chevy still has to get color sanded and

buffed out.  Plus I still have to paint the white stripe on the hood and trunk lid.

"But I did keep my self busy and spent four hours  splitting wood for the stove.

I would really love to get together with alot of you guys this coming year.

Don't really have much to do on the rig except replace the panneling and the coil springs
and front disc breaks. Take care, John   :)

Mac

White stuff!!!! Give me a lat/long on that. I'm just hoping next weeks camping adventure brings some white stuff!

John Eversoll

Chiloquin, Oregon" 

We have just about 7 inches in the front yard....

Had a big wreck on 97  this afternoon  due to ice.....

Be carefull out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USNRetired

Snow & Ice??  What is that stuff??  We had some liquid sunshine here, but it moved east and now the sun is shining, the sky is crystal clear - a purty blue.  Drove down by the beach this morning, surf is up and the water looks great...  young lady's in their bikini's ummmmm!  God is Great, Beer is good and people are Crazy!  ;D
Jim & Marina in Beautiful Oceanside, California
ACOC #3714
1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model (821FC)

John Eversoll

I LOVE that  Song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as the girls on the beach go..... I have been married for 31 yrs now and I don't think I would

know what to do with one that LOOKS like that....  Well, I do klnow what to do, But the Blood

presure is staying pretty stedy at this poiint and I don't want to risk it!  :)

" ( OH GOD I WISH I WAS  25 for a day")    :) 

Hank Jourdin

Hey John,   I been married 37 years, but your never to old to look, Navys got the right idea!!!       Hank Out!

John Eversoll

Yea he does, But there is an old saying  Semper Paratus   "Always ready,"

John out.

spokaneclipper

Hi fellow Clipper owners! Our escape hatch vent blew off our 1977 Clipper. It appears to be a Hengs? 15 x 22, that is the outside lip size
It blew off Friday on our way down to the Snake river in Washington do some Steelhead fishing on the long weekend.

John Eversoll

Well,    did ya find it.............

Ask the store if the have on, or you can rey the Camping World-- That be where I found mine..

and then that one blew off so I made my own out of sheet metal...."Stilll on there to this day"

spokaneclipper

Yep found the hatch at our local rv place (in stock)!  Clipper is just waiting for Springtime now! We sure love it!

Have a very Merry Christmas and Joyful New Year! 

Patty from Spokane Wa.

John Eversoll

Hi Patty from  Spokane, I have a very good friend that lives up there..

I have been makeing threats that I will some day go and visit him..

I have to refurbish the interior of my rig...going to rip out that old panneling and replace it with new stuff

and add new cabinets.  the stock cabinets are what you might call antiquated  out dated
not of any use If you are ever down this way let me know. I will put ya up for the night or nights
as with any one else --That includes you too Jim" or Horce,  Just let me know in advance..

John

LARRY RAY

Quote from: John Eversoll on November 18, 2011, 10:36:50 PM

Chiloquin, Oregon" 

We have just about 7 inches in the front yard....

Had a big wreck on 97  this afternoon  due to ice.....

Be carefull out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woke up Christmas morning to 10 inches of snow Even here in Texas.
ACOC# 3514
1978--821F-- ser#48851 440 Dodge  Built on a Dream--Still a Dream.  Let's all keep it that way.

prophetdaniel2

Yawn.....six more weeks of winter?....hahaha...try three more months! :-*