News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

DOWN THE ROAD

Started by mccammonds, October 26, 2010, 08:16:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mccammonds

We are parked in the son's drive way just southwest of Harrison, Ar.  Have had minor problems with the rig all the way.  Fortunately I have been able to fix them.  This country is beautiful this time of year what with all the fall colors.   Will leave on Friday to visit in Jonesboro, Ar before we start out plunge to the south for the winter.
SOLD MY 1975     821F      360cc  ACOC #3645
FULL TIME IN A 21FT WAS NOT CONDUCIVE TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE.  NOW HAVE A 34 FT BOUNDER
U.S. ARMY RETIRED

Horst

Good thing you have been able to fix your "booboos".....

What were some of your problems?

What have you done about your gas tank leak??
Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

John Eversoll

Hi there, Mc's--
I am sorry to hear about your problems!!!   If ya break down near Anaheim Ca.

give me a shout"..  I will try to help ya any way that I can..

Take care, John :)

mccammonds

On the one crack the simple super glue seemed to help but I notice I have a small crack on the top of the back of the tank. 

I have replaced the fuel pump, the coil, and the distributor cap.  I have bought a new rotor bug to put on the next time I have to take off the dog house.
FULL TIME IN A 21FT WAS NOT CONDUCIVE TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE.  NOW HAVE A 34 FT BOUNDER
U.S. ARMY RETIRED

jon

mccammonds

The do hickey that rotates on the end of the shaft in the distributor and distributes the spark from one contact to another in the distributor cap.
U.S. ARMY RETIRED

jon

Ok we just call that a rotor you threw me with the bug part.LOL