News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Two daughters

Started by John Eversoll, October 10, 2010, 03:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Eversoll

Hi guys, well , our two daughters got together this evening and had a PARTY!!!!!!

they both crawled into the house about two hours ago and passed out............

Kinda reminds me   of a yougn man I once was/.......  Food was great---I cooked"

he he he he....   Chicken bbq and Pork chops..  Corn bread...  I just can't beleive they went through 3 large bottles of Vodka and a fifth of rum.............

I just can't take them two any place.... they just have too much fun"

USNRetired

My Grandaughters are still at the Root Beer and Vanilla Ice Cream stage.  I don't want them to ever grow up... their daddy feels the same. I've gifted him a 12 guage shot gun.

:-)
Jim & Marina in Beautiful Oceanside, California
ACOC #3714
1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model (821FC)

John Eversoll

hI jIM, tHAT BE A GOOD MAN!!!!

My Jenn is a good girl with four kids.  Some times she just needs a Blow out"

and my Autumn, unmarried"reverand"  and well has a differant out look than her sister

and the two together O M G....  can't help to love em both...

I wish you could have seen the two the next "afternoon" when they emerged from

the bed room....They looked like they got lost in the "cave" if you have ever been there..

Well take care nd I will keep looking for that book..   John

How you doing??   and I am still looking for that manual..  since the rain started I wont go out to the rig..

prophetdaniel2

Hey John....Cant relate....Ive got nothing but boys, Four of em... (OK the vodka sounds familiar to ME...:-) but we do have one on the way........

John Eversoll

4 BOYS----  Well, that takes up most of the week.....lol

Now ya just have to finish the week off with three girls for the wife....

I hope ya got enough fire wood for the winter.... ;)

Take care, John

USNRetired

Past two days it hit 100 degrees here in Oceanside.  I spent part of the day in Tijuana, at our Dentist's office.  Wife had a root canal and I had some work done.   :'(  But did come back with some really good Tequila!

Scotch is normally my poisen of choice, but do enjoy a quality Tequila as well.   8)
Jim & Marina in Beautiful Oceanside, California
ACOC #3714
1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model (821FC)

Horst

Scotch is my favorite poison also
my "cheap favorites" are Famous Grouse and Red Label

when I have a few bucks - Balvenie Double Wood or the Macallan Cask Strength (YUMM!!)

My favorite (well, almost favorite) thing to do - sit around a good camp fire with a few friends - and have a scotch (or three!) and a decent cigar.........that's why we have an outdoor fire pit at our house!
Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

John Eversoll

Well,  when we move to Oregon  You will be wellcome to put your cigar ashes in the fire pit like I will be doing!!!

John :)

jon

Dosent anyone just drink beer anymore?  And Yes Horst fire pit tables are great. My house is right on the farm I work. The other hired hands like to hang out on my patio around the fire after work sometimes. Especally since its been getting pretty chilly out in the evenings. I dont mind as long as they bring beer. the girlfriend on the other hand dont care for it much LOL.

Horst

Beer?? Are you kidding - I'm German - I started drinking beer in Germany when I was 5 (my Opa would let me sip his).......back in the day I could drink beer with the best of them.

But - something happened when I hit 50/51......I can drink a few beers - as long as it is during the day - as in - before 5pm..............if I drink beer at night....well....I'm screwed....have to get up in the middle of the night two or three times to pee.........no fun..........so my beer drinking has tapered off quite a bit these last 4 years - but that has helped me lose a few notches on my belt!
Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.