News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

mid west

Started by jon, August 28, 2010, 04:45:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jon

Am I the only one here in the mid west. It seems like most members are off the west coast. Ive seen that you have rallies but I cant afford to drive 2000 miles to atend one. Am I all alone out here in Nebraska?

John Eversoll

Hey there Jon,  I do beleive that there are quite a few members out your way...

Don't give up the ship yet...  Just because you don't see a Clipper sailing along right now

doesn't mean they aren't out there!  Probably have them docked in some guys Barn..

Later Gater, John

mccammonds

The Escapee Boondocker Bunch has a Rendezvous every year in Englewood, Kansas.  This year we start the rendezvous on the 5th of October.  It is in the city park.  They do have affordable hook up.  We are all dry campers (boondocker) so we don't use the hook ups.    If your able to attend or would like any info write to me at <MCCAMMONDS@YAHOO.COM>   We have the only AC there but we have a good time.

We would like anyone interested in checking out a good spot to boondock and pick brains  around the camp fire  about full time RVing to come on in to camp.  It's FREE. 
SOLD MY 1975     821F      360cc  ACOC #3645
FULL TIME IN A 21FT WAS NOT CONDUCIVE TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE.  NOW HAVE A 34 FT BOUNDER
U.S. ARMY RETIRED

jon

I would love to go but, The 5th of october is right in the middle of harvest. Im pretty shure  my boss would have a heart attak if i even asked to take off. It sounds fun tho. If it rains i might just jump in the car and drive down. Thanks for the invite.