News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Disappointed in Newest Escape to Witch Mountain Movie

Started by JeffM, September 01, 2009, 11:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffM

In the lastest Escape to Witch Mountain movie, the main characters head for the mountain in a motorhome like the original movie. They travel in an older motorhome, but unfortunately it wasn't a Clipper like the first movie. That was disappointing to me.
Jeff Milligan
ACCOC #3632
milligan50@msn.com

John Eversoll

GEEEEEEESH, you think they would have asked someone to find a CLIPPER, huh.... ??? ::)

I mean it's not like they aren't around....  Let's write a letter with our disapointment!!!!
:)   John E.

Horst

I don't think Eddie Albert was driving a Clipper - quite sure it was a Winnebago - positive in fact.
Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

prophetdaniel2

Hmmmm.......Clipper huh? I'll rent it when I get home. My kids will enjoy it as well.
-D

JeffM

Maybe I am wrong about the RV. I always thought it was a Clipper???  Well anyway, it should have been a Clipper.
Jeff Milligan
ACCOC #3632
milligan50@msn.com

John Eversoll

Personaly, I walked out of the movie.. I didn't care for it and for some reason I didn't like the first one many years ago...

I very rarely go to a movie.  John

JeffM

I looked at a clip of the move on utube and indeed it is a Winnebago. I was told by someone else it was a Clipper. Sorry for the error.
Jeff Milligan
ACCOC #3632
milligan50@msn.com

prophetdaniel2

Bummer dude.But this brings up an interesting question: Are there any sightings or mention of the American Clipper in popular (or not so popular) media? Movies, books, advertisements etc...?

John Eversoll

Hi PD2, I beleive that a popular mechanics did a spread  on the Clipper---LOL about thirty years ago ...LOL

There should be some mag.  Out there that would do a story on the Clipper"  Hell, some mag did a spread on the Air stream"

Funniest looking tuna boat I ever did see.... So if a magazine can do the Air Stream, then Someone can do a story on the Clipper!!!
Let me call a friend at Trip AAA and see what she has for info like that..

I would love to see a story on the Clipper in a magazine..  Hope you have nice weather up there Dan.. take care. John E. :)

John Eversoll

Yea, I got one.....
and it can't run away any more either...............ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lollolololololololololllolollololollolol
oh god I'm on the floor
oh my god I am bad....... I am sorry sometimes I just loose it......ha haha ha
John :)

JerryT

John Eversoll

Ya know I have a 1983 and the daughter has a 86

" one Black and one white"   can't we just get a long........

Are they ever going to Blow up that damn mountain?????
probably make a real good toll road......

JerryT

John Eversoll

YEEaaaaaaaa, Goverments way of sqweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing money out of the hard working class

Hile"