News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Anyone home?

Started by zaharia, March 04, 2009, 09:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaharia

Hello
Is anyone still running the club? I sent a request via the "contact page" over a week ago regarding membership and parts and received no reply. Don't want to send a check for nothing. Are all the parts and past newsletters still available that are listed on the merchandise order form?

Robert P. Anderson

MEL - THE CLUB MERCHANDISE PERSON IS HAVEING SOME MEDICAL PROBLEMS AT THIS TIME. HOLD ON FOR A LITTLE BIT AND THEY WILL GET BACK TO YOU.

BOB A

zaharia

Been almost a month since I posted this. Any idea who is is dealing with membership and parts orders??  :(

caninecaravan

If you want to join the Clipper group which is the only way that you can buy stuff for the clipper from Mel, is to send a membership check to ACOC Membership, 1880 Countrywood Court, Walnut Creek, Ca. 94598-1014. Dues are I believe $30 or $35 for the year. Then if you want to order parts for the clipper, you need to fill out an order form which you can find on the ACOC websight and a check to Willetta, Her address is on the order form. Once she gets that she will notify Mel who will send the parts to you. Hope all of that helps.
canine caravan ACOC #3552