News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

1978 Clipper for sale in Southern Utah. $700 SOLD

Started by Mud., October 30, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mud.

I bought this clipper a little over two years ago and posted up a bunch of pictures of it on this forum then.  I couldn't seem to find the original post(s) I made so maybe it's been deleted by now.

Anyhow, the same clipper is now for sale for $700.  I modified the interior heavily so that a single man could live in it with four dogs.  So the side bench has been removed (I still have the brackets) so I could have dog beds, and a mini fridge where that went.
It was running this last week, but I think the starter went bad because it won't turn over now (I cleaned the battery terminals, and attempted using a second known good battery with no luck).  It will need to be towed off the premises.

I just listed it in Craigslist locally.   https://stgeorge.craigslist.org/rvs/6736754264.html  lots of pictures in the ad, and I'll try to attach some here too.

Feel free to make an offer.  wannabeurbanhomesteader@gmail.com is probably the best way to contact me.  I don't use this site anymore.

Thanks!

I tried posting this a minute ago, but it said I already posted it.