News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

2 current ads on Craigslist==same scam

Started by jolene, March 18, 2018, 06:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jolene

I check craigslist nationwide and here we go again..2 ads posted- one in Orlando and one in Colorado
Springs Co.  same picture and same mileage and almost same description..They never post but outside
picture and no interior...I reported the scam...I am looking for a clipper so I see the same ads everytime.

jolene

since this last post there are three more with all the same info, mileage and pics....only ones
I can find for sale are SCAMS!!!!

rvguy101

is the pic, u put in the last post. about this the one they using ?. if so, that was on ebay, for about $ 35000. but i talk the guy, down to 2800. due to it, not running.
77 dodge clipper, with 20,000 miles. & a 85 Vogue motor coach diesel 35 foot.