News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

questions on early clippers

Started by jolene, November 11, 2017, 04:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jolene

Hi Clipper fans...I was wondering about the first clippers...I see they started in 1973.  Does anyone
know if any exist since there were only 3 and how about the 1974...Is there any pictures of these
around...I have a 1978 and it looks like that was the year most were made...My dream would be
to get to a rally and check out all the models...Wonder how many are out there.   I have seen a few
on craigslist and ebay when I was looking and most in good shape...There is one in Austin Tx. sold
in pretty rough shape for $1000.. hate to see it go to waste but it needs a lot...any response will
be appreciated...happy trails to all my new clipper buddies and hoping to meet some of you someday.