News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Going to sell / List our 1975 American Clipper

Started by Randi Rembe, May 27, 2015, 10:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randi Rembe

Hi Everyone - We are going to sell our 1975 American Clipper.  I don't know a lot of detail about her but I wrote about her here when our good family friend generously gifted her to our family.  She has been parked as we have young kids and have had no time to travel.  The kitchen is in the rear (pretty sure people like to know that).  She needs to be jump started (guessing it's something that drains the battery each time only that I cannot figure out as the battery is new) as once she is jumped, she purrs like a lion and runs great.  We start her and drive her around the neighborhood to keep the blood flowing but have not taken trips.  My Dad and his buddies helped me put a whole slew of new parts in her engine, all kinds of work to help her.  We just bought a home and cannot take her along.  Makes us sad as we had wonderful plans and intentions but we really don't have the time.  I am interested in selling her to someone that loves Clippers and will give her a great home.  I have no idea what to ask for her, I would be open to offers.  We move by July 1st so I would like to find her a new home by then.  We are located in the Bay Area north of Santa Rosa.  Please feel free to call me or email me if you are interested or know someone who might be.  She's in really good condition in and out and just needs to be cleaned up and loved up a bit by someone that knows Clippers.  Sad to part with her but she is just not practical for our family and we cannot have her at our new home.  Thanks in advance.  I'm going to post pics shortly and more detail.  I hope we can find someone that will buy her and love her as much as we did / do. Thanks in advance.  Randi (707) 888 5437