News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Clippers on Craiglist

Started by Toedtoes, April 04, 2014, 09:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meltedvibes

I have a American clipper 1976. 25000 miles in awesome shape got from an auction in immaculate shape everything the same since 1976. Let me know Amy offers got to sell quick not one dear not one broken apliance everything working ..great add on to travel get in touch  with me thanks

Joed

Built on a Dodge 300 dual rear wheel frame with a running 440 v8 motor. The RV was a received in poor non running condition. The labor and parts invested, brought the engine back to running condition. The interior has had the old shag carpeting removed, but has some ceiling, wall damage and one broken window. All of the original parts are there, Cab AC, Propane Stove, Hot Water Heater, Cab Furnace, Kitchen Sink, Shower Stall, Toilet, Bath Sink, 3-Way Fridge, all valances, Jackknife Couch, Captains Barrel Chairs. Dining Table. Grey Water Tank, Black Water Tank, Fresh Water Tank and new Water Pump. Large Propane Tank and 30 amp service cable with complete interior 12 volt converter and interior electric panel with fuses and breakers, but interior renovation is required. Tires have lots of tread and Spare has never been on the ground, but show weathering from exposure. See Photos. Come See it. Title with Prior Owners Name and full notebook from Prior Owner with operating manuals and documents.

jolene

I saw this on craigslist tonight  9/15   in Ca..i think san diego  for $200    a steal!!!!

American Clipper '75 class C, Dodge V8 engine, 35,625 miles, fiberglass body. Parked for 20+ years. Interior needs rebuild. Haul away   

SierraJoe

Just looked on Craigslist but I did not see the $200 Clipper. I bet some one snagged it quickly. I saw three more listed with one seller asking $7200. That would have to be one pristine Clipper for that asking price.   
77 821 F 1 T Dodge 440