News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

1972 chevy van 30 aristocrat miniliner

Started by jimandlisaviers, July 23, 2013, 07:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimandlisaviers

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for my aristocrat?

Panel Pete

Well, this isn't the answer that your looking for but the Aristocrat Miniliners were not made by Irv Perch. The Aristocrat company was sold to Boise Cascade in 1969. Irv bought the factory in California back in 1973 after Boise Cascade ran the business into the ground and started making the American Clippers in 1974. The two motor homes are completely different and have nothing mechanically in common. You might have better luck looking for answers here: http://goodoldrvs.ning.com/profiles/status/show?id=2093474%3AStatus%3A89892&commentId=2093474%3AComment%3A132503&xg_source=activity

Good Luck,
Pete
440 powered 77' Clipper, model 821FC

Nothing is fool proof to a talented fool.......

Clipper Joe

Hi Pete,
Great Site, Wish I Found That Sooner, I Enjoy Looking On How The Old RV Have Came To Be.

Back In The Early '70s My Dad Had A Clark Cortez Motor Home It Had A Chrysler 6 Cyl. Engine.
Would Be Worth Money Now. It Was Made from Clark Fork Lift Company. Don't Have Site Link You May Be Able To Find it On Youtube Also,Cool Old RV.

My Last RV Was A 1973 Dodge Fleetwood Tioga 19', Had A lot of Storage Room, But Our Clipper Is Built 50% Better, Really Enjoy It.

Thanks,
Joe
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher